Senior Commercial Analyst
Senior Commercial Analyst
Based in Burton upon Trent, DE14 2WB
It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of finance analytics at IHG and develop our newly created Centre of Excellence into a world leading, respected function in IHG globally.
As a Commercial Analyst you will deliver financial insight to commercial finance business partners to support the Global Brands & Marketing and Commercial & Technology functions in driving performance and value to IHG.
Day to day you can expect to provide financial management and analytics support to the respective Finance business partners for the Global Brands & Marketing and Commercial & Technology functions at a regional and global level, inclding budgeting, forecasting and reporting on IHG’s system fund and relevant project spend.
• Support first round of planning, budgeting and forecasting, incl. assumptions and commentary.
• Conduct scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to support businessdecisions.
• Understand and provide forecast and analysis on relevant capital expenditure.
• Flexible to provide ad-hoc reports and commercial analysis, incl. scenario modelling to support decision making.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
• Build strong relationships within the CoE and with the SSC, and collaborate to deliver high quality outputs
• Act as an escalation point for audit queries.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be experienced in planning, budgeting and forecasting. A real advantage would be additional experience of project expenditure tracking and control, coupled with scenario analysis and modelling skills.
Studying a professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), you will ideally be an advanced user of Oracle, Essbase, reporting tools, Excel and PowerPoint.
Finally, you will have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. With strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All of our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
• People are at the heart of everything we do.
• We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
• We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
• We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
• We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
As a Commercial Analyst at IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant, and games room.
IHG is an equal opportunities employer.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
- Decision Support
- Finance Manager
- Management Reporting
- Leisure Industry
- Senior Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"