I am looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to provide invaluable analytical support to multiple projects across my clients' commercial team. You will focus on providing intelligent customer insights and advising on their impact to procurement strategies, assessing opportunities with stakeholders and getting involved in the day-to-day delivery of sourcing projects ensuring that recommendations reflect the best possible value and are in line with business objectives.
Day-to-day this will involve:
- Obtaining, cleansing and analysing large and complex data files to provide insight on historical spend as well as identifying opportunities in cost and operational efficiency using historic and forecast information
- Developing and recommending appropriate commercial models and pricing templates/ bid sheets for each sourcing initiative
- Supporting the development of sourcing recommendations, by providing commercial analysis of final costs verses budgets and baseline outlined in sourcing strategy, and evidencing additional enabled business value
- Financial analysis to support investment decisions including project finance/ cashflow modelling
- Embracing the latest technologies to support analytics (e.g. Qlik, Tableau) to drive consistency and efficiency in delivery
- Involvement in strategic planning through analytical support to enable accurate project forecasting and prioritisation
Who we are looking for:
A self-starter with a proven strong analytical mind set, ability to work well under pressure and to productively deal with ambiguity and deliver successful project outcomes and meaningful insights
Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of operating in a supply chain/ commercial function with a strong track record of delivering benefit in this area
- Experience of data analytics, market analysis and stakeholder engagement within a commercial environment
- Experience of Tableau, Qlikview/Qliksense or equivalent database reporting software, as well as advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Background of working within Data Analytics and/or Customer Insight, with the ability to isolate key issues and draw sound conclusions from various sources of information
Experience with business analysis techniques and/or data modelling tools would be desirable but is not essential.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity then please click on the apply button on this page, or contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions on or at for further information.