Senior Commercial Finance Analyst - £50,000 - £55,000
Morgan McKinley is currently assisting a Global Law Firm with a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst role. The firm is based in the heart of London with easy access from Liverpool Street / Bank.
The role would suit candidates who are seeking a more commercially focussed role with a particular focus on driving strategies, initiatives and business partnering.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing insightful financial reporting and analysis
- Management and coordination of sector group reporting in order to improve profitability
- Business Partnering to Client Partners on fee negotiations, KPI's and working capital issues
- Maintain and increase key stakeholder relationships with leaders across sectors
- Building relationships with Partners and providing commercial insights
- Seeking out project work that crosses Practice Groups or sectors and providing pricing support for Partners
- Pricing, alternative fee proposals and reviewing ongoing post tenders
- Build credibility and confidence of senior business leaders
- Effective stakeholder management
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- Ideally 1-3 years PQE, although newly qualified candidates from the Big 4 would also be considered
- Experience within a Law firm or a professional services background
- Commercially focused candidates with a keen interest in Business Partnering
For a confidential chat, please call Nabeel Butt on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job