Senior Commercial Account Handler
Employment Specialists are pleased to be working alongside a well-respected name within the Insurance Industry and are looking to recruit an additional Senior Commercial Account Handler within their commercial Insurance team (with the option to work from home/office flexibility!)
Our Client has successfully operated remotely over the last months and anticipate that this role can be completed within a flexible working pattern including working from home.
To be successful in the Senior Commercial Account Handler role you will demonstrate:
- Good all-round commercial insurance experience with technical knowledge across a range of classes of busines
- A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- The ability to support colleagues in a close team environment
- Excellent organisational skills
This position ideally requires 5+ years' experience working as a Commercial Account Handler from within the Insurance Sector - handling large commercial accounts.
Our Client offers an attractive benefits package and a proven interest in career development within a proactive team environment which all means that this really is an opportunity for you to utilise your experience and progress.
Areas of Responsibility of this Senior Commercial Account Handler role include:
- Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio clients
- Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
- Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
- Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
- Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
- Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
- Updating risk information
- Negotiating with insurers
- Liaising with the Account Executive
- Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
- Providing technical expertise across a broad range of commercial insurance business
- Occasional client visits in support of the Account Executive
- Commercial Insurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'