Insure Recruitment are bringing an exciting opportunity to York as we are actively recruiting for a Senior Commercial Account Handler to join this growing team.
This will be a customer focused role where you will be managing a book of existing clients. Your role will encompass the full life cycle of an insurance policy from new business through to renewal with any mid term adjustment or general customer service queries along the way.
Day to day duties will include:
- Quoting, renewing and Mid Term Adjustments to a range of commercial insurance policies (Property, Liability, Commercial Combined etc)
- Liaising with multiple departments to ensure the smooth running of any policies and any queries are resolved.
- Develop client and insurer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong commercial insurance knowledge from a similar environment
- Ideally be CII qualified or working towards
- Previous knowledge of Acturis would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
What’s on offer
- £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- Pension, CII support, 26 days holiday.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'