Senior Commercial Account Handler - Surrey - Up to £30,000
Barker Munro are delighted to be working with this successful independent insurance broker who are currently looking to fill the role of Senior Commercial Account Handler within their office in Surrey.
The key purpose of the Senior Commercial Account Handler is to provide a technical, competent and efficient service to all customers.
You will be required to handle a book of commercial clients ensuring high levels of retention by providing a professional service at all times.
The Main Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Liaise with Account Executives to obtain details in connection with the changes to renewal information and be able to present this information to insurers
- Prepare complete, clear and accurate broking presentations in line with departmental standards
- Negotiate renewal terms with insurers in conjunction with Account Execs
- Process renewal documentation and invoices within guidelines
- Ensure that all additional covers are included
- Keep Account Executives up to date with significant changes
- Process endorsements for midterm adjustments when required
To be successful in the role of Senior Commercial Account Handler you will need a minimum of 3 years Commercial Broking experience and have good knowledge of Commercial Combined, Liabilities, Contractors, Motor Fleet in addition to a few additional 'addon' covers.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please do so by sending your CV to Neil Arnold at Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.
Keywords: Account Handler, Commercial Broker, Commercial Account Handler, Corporate Account Handler, Account Handling roles in Surrey.
- Commercial Combined
- Account Handler
- Insurance Broker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job