Are you looking for a new role in collections near the Epsom area?
Our client work within financial services and looking to add additional collector into their team to support management.
Within the role you will be accountable for:
- Achieve individual and team collections targets set by the Company on a monthly and annual basis
- Prioritise all debts within your allocated portfolio ensuring that both the age and value of the debt are taken into consideration
- Ensure that recovery codes on debts within your portfolio reflect the correct collection activity
- Ensure that all defaults are brought to a decision point, i.e. cancelled/returned to active/ terminated within the 22 day cycle
- Ensure that terminated debts are passed to Recoveries or resolved within the 60 day cycle
- Follow up all terminated debt with the customer to obtain settlement or a commitment to pay
- Follow up all terminated debt with the Producer to ensure that insurance cover or underlying service has been cancelled
- Ensure that the business is paid a return on commission where applicable
- Ensure that claims are lodged with Insolvency Practitioners and amended as required
- Update all computer and administration records accurately
- Adhere to Company Policies and Procedures to ensure compliance with FCA & CCA
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Assist with other portfolios during holidays and sickness periods
The successful candidate will have had experience with FCA guidelines and will have worked within a collections position.
£24,000 - £27,000 (Depending on experience)
25 days' holiday