Senior Cloud Consultant / Cloud Solutions Architect (Azure / Office 365), with a strong Microsoft consultancy background within the cloud & Azure infrastructure markets, is required for a Microsoft Azure Partner based in Reading.
Working within the consultancy practice of a well-established consultancy, Microsoft partner and Microsoft Azure partner based in Reading, the Cloud Consultant / Cloud Solutions Architect will play a key part in helping to grow the cloud business. The Cloud Consultant / Cloud Solutions Architect will be responsible for pre-sales, architecture and cloud infrastructure implementation projects and will be a key part of the Azure / Cloud practice moving forward. The Senior Consultant / Cloud Solutions Architect will be responsible for running client workshops and managing Azure and Office 365 infrastructure projects from end-to-end, from the initial pre-sales to delivery and handover to BAU. You will have strong knowledge and experience around Azure, Office 365 and other cloud infrastructure projects to help lead the team forward.
- Excellent cloud infrastructure consultancy background
- Strong Azure and Office 365 project skills
- Strong end-to-end project delivery experience
- Strong experience of pre-sales, design, implementation and handover experience on Azure projects
- Strong experience of Infrastructure Solutions across IaaS and PaaS project deployments, Azure AD, Azure SQL and ADFS technologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This position is looking to start ASAP and will be flexible on pay, for the right individual, ranging from £50k - £75k Basic salary, up to £90k - £100k including bonus.
If you are interested in applying for this Cloud Consultant / Cloud Solutions Architect position, then please forward your CV or call for further information - simon . bath @ mexasolutions . com or 0203_642_0454
- Office 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job