Senior Clinical Supply Program Manager
Central London office-based, or home-based remotely
At PRA, we don’t make our 15000+ people great. It’s the other way around. As we have grown to a top-5 CRO, we have maintained the feel of a small company, dedicated to collaboration and passion for what we do.
We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate. We don’t settle for the same old ways. Our passion for improving patient lives worldwide permeates all that we do. Put simply, we care.
Working throughout the clinical drug development process through to final clinical study stage, the overall aim of this role is to ensure maintenance of stock of investigational products at sites across the world. In this role, you will ensure that appropriate processes are established and followed to achieve key clinical supplies deliverables, namely uninterrupted clinical supply is achieved throughout the duration of the clinical study.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Clinical Supplies and working on global studies, your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Driving the drug supply material planning for various studies using investigational product, commercial and comparator materials.
- Management of contractors and third-party vendors for labelling, packaging and distribution, including vendor selection and agreement and budgetary oversight
- Forecasting for materials, costs and managing variances across the project or program
- Sourcing comparators
- Working with and managing IVRS systems
- Defining strategies for the scheduling and delivery of clinical trial materials, label and packaging design, randomisation etc
- Tracking inventory and expiration dates
- Implementing process improvements and innovative solutions to supply chain challenges (eg expensive comparators or constrained supply)
In this role, you will collaborate closely with other functional areas including clinical teams, regulatory, external vendors, CMC, in-licensing and QA partners
This role sits within one of PRA’s key client partnerships with a global pharma. The working environment in this group is innovative, credible and stimulating.
Analytical, forward-thinking and flexible.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- In-depth understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, project management, IVRS and medication management
- A proven track record in clinical supplies
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience with vaccines would be advantageous but not essential
- Willing to travel as required. The frequency of travel is minimal and project-based, eg attending investigator meetings
- A relevant educational background in a life-sciences discipline
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job