Senior Clinical Research Physician - Cardiff
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Physician looking to move into a more senior role within a leading Clinical Research Organisation? Zest Scientific is welcoming applications from GMC registered doctors with Clinical Trial experience (NHS or commercial CRO), who are looking for a career progression within their field.
- Principal Investigator (PI) or Co Investigator for some or all of the studies at your site ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met
- Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and to ensure the recruitment of eligible participants onto study
- Responsibility for taking ownership of being prepared for all GMC appraisals to ensure we see a positive outcome
- Reviewing screening, pre-screen and screen success rates for clinical trials
- Providing information and support to consenting participants for a clinical study
- Liaising with and developing positive relations with sponsors, clients and clients’ contractors as required, projecting a helpful and courteous company image
- Carrying out clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of participants
- Constantly seeking and suggesting quality improvements
- Taking responsibility for ensuring serious adverse events / adverse events are reported appropriately
- Having responsibility for the medical wellbeing of participants during the clinical trial and referral to specialists or GP as required
As a Senior Clinical Research Physician, you’ll be accountable for ensuring the commercial success through the safe performance of clinical studies. You’ll be the Principal Investigator (PI) or Co Investigator and will accept responsibility for all sponsor research studies, whilst also ensuring ICH/GCP and local regulations are met.
- GMC registered doctor
- Previous experience within clinical research
- Have working knowledge of GCP (ICH-GCP and local regulations compliance)
The Company and Culture:
- Our client is a world renowned clinical research organisation with operations globally
- This role represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Clinical Research Physician
To secure the services of the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary plus a quarterly bonus (up to 30%) and benefits.
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"