KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Clinical Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for the performance of trial sites in accordance with GCP, ICH and EU regulations.
2. You will lead site qualification, initiation, monitoring and closeout while engaging with a variety of senior medical professionals.
3. As the Senior Clinical Research Associate, you will lead department collaborations with data management, pharmacovigilance and central laboratories.
4. Develop and maintain a recruitment / retention patient strategy.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Clinical Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Scientific degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science or Life Sciences
2. Proven Pharmaceutical or Contract Research Organisation (CRO) sector experience
3. Previous work experience as a Clinical Research Associate conducting site monitoring.
Key Words: Senior Clinical Research Associate, Pharmaceutical, Contract Research Organisation, CRO, Site monitoring
- Clinical Research