Senior CRA / Clinical Research Associate
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Generous Car Allowance
Currently on the lookout for Senior CRAs to work for a growing CRO, who are extremely focused on training and development. This is also a great opportunity for any CRAs who are keen to cut down their travel time, as monitoring visits can be as few as once a week.
The offices are based around the Berkshire area, so idea I am ideally looking for candidates located around the area. However if you do live further afield there may be some flexibility on working from home.
- 2 – 3 years in a CRA role.
- Monitoring multiple studies at any one time
- Experience of working on all phases of trials
- Experience of multiple therapeutic areas
- Experience of independently conducting feasibility studies, initiation and close-out visits
If you are interested in finding out more please send a copy of your updated CV through to and give Isabelle a call on .
Senior CRA / Clinical Research Associate / Oncology / Monitoring / Clinical Trials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job