Role: Senior Clinical Research Associate (Can consider CRA II)
Location: Home based in the UK
Salary: £40-47,000 + package
Barrington James are partnering an exciting, financially backed mid-sized CRO as they continue to expand across Europe. Although they have experience in a wide variety of therapy areas, they are well known for the strategic oncology team. You will have the opportunity to work on a number of high profile molecular target cancer therapies, traditional chemotherapy as well as those involving targeted therapies with small molecules, immunotherapy and vaccine, virus and gene therapies.
This is a smaller business unit meaning you have genuine opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility whilst knowing you are working within a stable, global CRO. Also, team member expertise is matched to projects where possible and there is a great team atmosphere.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating Phase I-IV clinical trials in Europe
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- To identify potential sites for a proposed study in conjunction with the Project Team, and conduct feasibility assessment of sites as required
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments within the CRO to ensure the smooth running of the study
- To assemble files and ensure documents for the trial master file accurately reflect the progress of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
- Life Sciences degree
- Must have strong oncology experience
- At least 3 years of independent monitoring in a CRO or Pharma
- ICH GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience working within a team environment under time and resource pressures
- Confident dealing with external and internal clients and providers
For further information on this exciting opportunity, email me via