Job Title: Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Job reference: AFP/3520930
Job description: A rare opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join a leading regional firm in Lancashire, on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will work as part of a dedicated team of specialists, in one of the UK's fastest growing businesses.
Candidates will ideally have 5 years + PQE in handling high value and complex clinical negligence claims. Managerial experience would be beneficial but is not required.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Their own caseload of complex, high value claimant clinical negligence cases
- Drafting pleadings, witness statements and letters of response
- Liaising with relevant experts
- Advising and mentoring junior lawyers and trainee solicitors
- Ensuring the highest level of proactivity in dealing with cases
- Developing key relationships with all allocated clients
Company benefits include:
- Excellent salary to match the seniority of the position
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays, rising with service
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- On site hair dressing/ barbering
- Free sandwiches
- Zumba classes
Applications are welcome from Solicitors with 5 years + PQE and experience dealing with high value, complex clinical negligence cases.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Clinical Negligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'