PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
PRA's UK Clinical Data Management team has some exciting growth plans and we are looking for a Senior Clinical Data Coordinator to join our vibrant Swansea team.
The Senior Clinical Data Coordinator leads the development and implementation of clinical data management project deliverables. Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Review of the clinical data for subjects enrolled in clinical research protocols.
- Execution of the data validation programs and reports to facilitate data review.
- Ensuring timely generation and tracking of data queries.
- Clear communication of queries to investigational sites.
- Effective Interaction with investigational sites and/or Clinical Research Associates during the query resolution process.
- Ensuring correction of clinical databases in accordance with edit specifications, and in response to query replies.
- As a Lead CDC for one or more projects
- Organising clinical data review tasks for Clinical Data Coordinators assigned to the study.
- Communicate quality control results and identify and resolve systematic issues.
- Ability to communicate project issues at both a summary and detail level to Lead Data Managers (LDM) and functional management.
- Evaluate assigned CDCs by metric based study results and task effectiveness; making assignment adjustments within the study team and providing communication to the FM team.
- Completion of quality control steps.
- Following database closure procedures for freezing, locking, and unlocking clinical databases.
- Reconciliation of external data.
Life Science degree qualified, driven by quality, a strong communicator and show initiative.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through continued training, development and support.
To be successful in this position you will have:
BSc Life Science degree with previous experience of working within a data management setting
CRO or Pharma industry experience
Comfortable working within a project team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us.
The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'