About the team:
YOS CAMHS is a multidisciplinary team that provides specialist mental health treatment to young people who have become engaged with the Youth Justice System and need help. The team comprises of 2 CAMHS Practitioners, 1 Aim practitioner (Sexual Harmful Behaviour), 1 Youth Justice Liaison & Diversion Practitioner (vacant) and a part-time Consultant Psychiatrist and Team Lead. The Team offers a combination of evidence based interventions and work closely with the Youth Offending Team.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Clinical/Counselling Psychologist/Highly Specialist AIM Practitioner to work within the YOS CAMHS. The successful candidate will provide a highly specialist clinical mental health service to YOS CAMHS team with specific responsibility for provision of AIM assessment, including specialist assessment, treatment, planning, implementation and monitoring of outcomes.
Applicants will need to have a relevant first level qualification in Clinical or Counselling Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Child Psychotherapy, Family Therapy or Social Work with significant experience in the psychological aspects of caring for children and adolescent with mental health problems/needs. The successful candidate will ideally be experienced and trained in AIM.
This maternity cover post can also be offered as a secondment within the trust.
About the location:
The YOS CAMHS team is located in the Civic Centre, Civic Centre, 6 Brixton Hill, London, SW2 1EG less than 5 minutes from the Brixton Underground and Train station (zone 2). The post holder will also work outside the nearby Brixton Police Station.
We are committed to ensuring our staff get the most out of their benefits package and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. There is an extensive range of excellent benefits for you and your family. We want you to feel like you are part of a close knit team at SLaM. It’s important to us that you valued and appreciated and that are why we have a comprehensive benefits package on offer
Some of our benefits are highlighted here:
- Generous pay, pensions and leave, we offer a comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance, flexible working and support a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working and job sharing.
- Career development, There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and we support your development through a number of programmes such as mentoring, coaching, positive people management, collective leadership and other talent programmes
- Car lease, our staff benefits from competitive deals to lease cars
- Accommodation, our staff benefits from keyworker housing available which is available on selected sites
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands though Health Service Discounts website.
Other benefits include:
- Counselling services
- Wellbeing events
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameHillary DespresJob titleTeam LeadEmail addressHillary.Despres@slam.nhs.ukTelephone number
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'