NJR Recruitment is currently working with a small and established firm of Independent Financial Advisers based in Manchester City Centre. In 2007, our Client were one of the very first firms in the UK to be awarded Chartered status, which has been renewed every year since.
Our Client provides advice on a wide range of areas including; Investment Management, Retirement Planning, Inheritance Tax Planning, Personal and Family Protection, Business Protection and Corporate Benefits. An opportunity is available for an experienced and technically minded Senior Client Support to join the team. Daily duties will be varied and consist of;
- Acting as a point of contact for clients
- Obtaining all pre-sale documentation including quotations etc
- Product and fund research
- Collating information from product providers on clients existing arrangements
- Preparing client review documentation/valuation reports
- Processing new business applications
- Processing switches, surrenders, withdrawals & servicing requests
- General administration and office duties
- Updating and managing the client database
The successful applicant will need to have experience of working within an IFA practice and have the Diploma or Regulated Diploma in Financial Services (level 4). Preferably the candidate would have some knowledge of 1st Software, Outlook, Excel and Word. This is an opportunity for someone who takes pride in the important support they provide. You will have an eye for detail and take extra lengths to satisfy the needs of clients. You must be confident, passionate and thrives off working in a fast paced and busy team environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'