Our client needs to develop an innovative and exciting recruitment experience supported by robust assessment process that will ensure we hire people aligned to both the values and technical capability required.
The Senior Client Solutions Manager will oversee and take ownership of client relationships within one particular sector and responsible for ensuring that all contractual elements of each client relationship are adhered to and exceeded.
The role holder will be responsible for the budgetary performance of each client relationship within their portfolio and will also be responsible for working with the Client Solutions Director to up-sell additional services geographies and volumes.
- Partner with senior client stakeholders to ensure overall client satisfaction and continuous improvement within the group of clients owned by this role holder.
- To manage and develop team of clients solutions executives overseeing the more operational activity per client.
- To become a subject matter expert within their own vertical
- To ensure that her client there is always a plan regarding future operational strategic and financial developments
- To analyse data and to use situational awareness to make decisions regarding the optimisation of the financial performance of each client relationship
- To work with catechise internal marketing team to establish besting class attraction techniques, sometimes Gattaca branded and sometimes client branded
- To work with Gattaca's operations director regarding all elements of each accounts performance governance and audit readiness
- To work closely with the internal stakeholders in the delivery functions of Gattaca and ensure seankess candidate attraction and client experience
- Deep understanding of the engineering recruitment market place
- Experience of talent solutions
- Experience of presenting to and solving issues for senior customers and being able to influence their opinions
- The ability to develop and deliver recruitment strategies across multiple business units for clients
- A proven ability to up-sell new services, geographies or solutions
- I thorough understanding of industry trends, future insight, and relationship best practices
- Experience working on a client site or as part of an in-house environment
- Proven people leadership an development
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Working within Solutions Recruitment and Strategic Management of Clients Account