Job Title: Senior Client Services Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK.
We have a new vacancy for an ambitious Senior Client Services Manager. As the Senior Client Services Manager you will be required to liaise between the company and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. You will also manage client relationships, develop account plans, and deliver proposals.
- Servicing clients, handling all queries and dealing with renewals and dealing with queries.
- Maintain and develop client-business relationships.
- Have a strong understanding of the company's products or services and knowledge of their competition.
- Be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new opportunities.
- Be happy to travel, sometimes, to meet with clients.
- Perform research to identify new potential clients.
- Ensure that clients are satisfied with the company at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues.
- Provided excellent customer service, build long-term relationships.
- Work in a team-oriented environment.
- The ability to operate computer software, such as Microsoft Office.
- Accountancy Practice
- Own transport - travel may be required occasional to visit clients.
- Able to demonstrate abilities to exceed target revenue goals.
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Client Services Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Client Services Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Client Services Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Senior Client Services Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Client Services Manager role you desire.
- "clients" "handling" "queries" "client relationships" "clients"