As our new Senior Client Service Administrator your role is central to the delivery of TDX's key commercial growth across the UK&I portfolio.
The Senior Client Service Administrator will support the Team Leader by managing client SLAs on a daily basis, ensuring all SLAs are tracked, reported on and risks communicated. The role will see you completing first line escalations and acting as first stage sign off for the remittance process will also fall within the responsibilities of this role.
This role will report into the DMI Recoveries Management Team Leader whilst working closely with the DMI RM team of 6-7 team members. The role will also involve working with and influencing Government Departments and DCAs to ensure that the teams processes run effectively.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Client Service Administrator include:
- Ensure all client SLAs are met or exceeded with daily reporting of SLAs work flow
- Accurate completion of the Client Remittance Process
- Team quality assurance and feedback to Team Leader
- First point of contact for client/DCA escalations
- Support with on-going training and coaching ensuring high levels of morale and motivation
- Service Level Agreement management and exception management and escalation
- Regular benchmarking sessions to ensure consistency
- Ownership of documentation including reviews or updates of key operational policies, processes and flows and procedures
- Identify process improvements and follow through to completion
- Support with client relationships, for example client calls or reporting packs
Required experience for the Senior Client Service Administrator:
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Demonstrable experience in process improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel
Desired experience for the Senior Client Service Administrator:
- Experience of Recoveries Management processes
- People Management experience
- Working with Government Departments
What exactly does TDX do?
TDX Group provides businesses with technology, data and advisory services to improve debt liquidation and the fair treatment of consumers in financial arrears. TDX Group's UK-hosted platforms for debt collection, insolvency management and debt sale are utilised globally by clients looking for high quality, robust and compliant solutions.
Based in Nottingham's Lace Market the TDX Group are part of the Equifax global family of companies. We provide data, technology and information solutions to some of the UK's largest brands in telecommunications, utilities and banking.
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Team Leader