• Provide administration support for a bank of clients as identified by the CATL and CAM.
• Process new and existing business as instructed by the relevant Director, Financial Planner or Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
• Keep the relevant individuals and/or client updated, as and when required.
• Ensure the back-office systems and client records are maintained and accurate at all times.
• Provide support and mentoring to junior members of the team and be proactive in supporting the CATL and CAM when required.
• Adhere to the company handbook at all times.
• Adhere to compliance requirements and procedures as guided by Risk Management and the Financial Conduct Authority regulator (FCA).
This is a fantastic opportunity and to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Currently a Senior and Experienced Wealth Planning Administrator in an IFA Practice
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business