Page Group have recently paired with a thriving Financial Services company, where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Client Services Advisor.
Based in central Reading, the Senior Client Service Advisor will be working alongside a small yet busy team in the Client Success department. Working out of modern offices, the successful candidate will be surrounded by driven individuals with a high level of dedication to their roles.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Client Service Advisor will include:
- Direct Customer Contact- first point of contact for IFAs and external clients
- Responding promptly to all telephone and email enquiries
- Managing large, global insurance accounts
- Complaint Resolution
- Setting up new customers accounts
- Managing a customer database
- Running conference calls to update customers on changes to software
The ideal Senior Client Service Advisor will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in reporting
- Knowledge of computer systems such as MS Office
- Experience managing set accounts or the willingness to learn this!
- A positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for the Financial Services sector
A competitive salary and benefits package.
- "customer service" or "customer service agent" or "customer service manager" or "customer service expert" or "customer service advisor" or "customer s