The Senior Client Relationship Manager is an experienced service professional who understands the business drivers of our C-Level client base and their executive teams.
- Provide clients a personalized, proactive, concierge-level service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively
- Serves as the single point of contact within Gartner.
- Facilitates a coordinated service approach for both the client team as well as the internal team
- Ensure client satisfaction, account retention, individual retention, operational efficiency and quality across service lines.
- Partners with the Senior IT Expert to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased.
- Conducts phone calls with all clients in the team at least once every quarter.
- Identifies their most urgent initiatives and links those initiatives with the best resources in Gartner or community in a timely manner
- Delivers an excellent service, ensures all Leaders and Partners use the service monthly.
- Partner with internal research department on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients and Senior IT Expert.
- Supports timely on-boarding of new clients and renewal on-boarding of existing clients
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
- Scheduling and coordination of quarterly internal meetings aligned with Sales led client value meetings, including information dissemination to internal associates (Impact Assessment, Value Statements)
- Participates in most client value planning and quarterly review calls.
- Participation in Service Delivery Kick-off meeting with Team Leader, Team Members, Service & Sales Associates
- Fluency in English and an additional European language required (German, Dutch, French, or Swedish preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- IT industry experience required, preferred experience as a business/technology advisor and/or client manager.
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently; Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.