A Senior Client Relationship Manager position has arisen for a Global Trust, Corporate and Financial Services firm. The company focuses on Family Offices, UHNW individuals and corporate entities - offering a full range of fully-integrated services on cross-border transactions.
A portfolio of existing clients will be allocated to you. You will be required to manage the portfolio, working with the Directors ensuring that a good quality of service is provided.
- Day to day administration of a complex portfolio of trusts and company structures
- Preparing for and conducting regular meetings with clients
- Liaising with investment advisers, solicitors, agents and other third parties
- Complete annual and quarterly trust and company reviews, including resolving any issues
- Prepare trustee resolutions, minutes and notices
- Ensuring all transactions are processed in line with internal procedures, AML and national and international legislations
- Conduct technical reviews following changes in legislation
- Providing support and expertise to members of the team
- Supporting Colleagues, Directors or Board Members in a range of duties, as and when requested
Knowledge, skills & qualifications:
- Good Trust administration experience and technical knowledge of aspects of trust and company administration.
- Previous work experience in a Trust Company, Multifamily Office or tax department of a Law Firm.
- A professional qualification desirable (STEP, ICSA, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'