Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working in partnership with a well established & leading Accountancy Practice based in Fife in their search for a Senior Client Manager to join their team.
This is an ideal role for a candidate with proven experience in being fully responsible for a portfolio of clients, someone who displays a strong willingness to bring in new clients & work closely with Partners, Ops Team & Key Stakeholders within the business managing and providing an excellent end to end service to clients.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage a varied client portfolio with responsibility for the whole client experience from start to finish.
- Work with the partners to understand clients need and regularly evaluate performance and other required services.
- Manage the scoping, planning, delivery and evaluation process for each client to ensure the smooth delivery of all compliance tasks
- Production of accurate accounts and all basic VAT, Tax and payroll computations
- Arrange the finalisation of annual and periodic financial statements in consultation with assignment partner
You will ideally have experience in a similar role within an Accountancy Practice, be Xero accredited & have strong business acumen and commercial awareness of each of your clients.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and would like to hear more, please do apply now and we can arrange a confidential discussion. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'