Senior Client Manager
£24,000 - £30,000 + commission
- Flexible working hours
- Free fizzy Fridays and muffin Mondays + regular social outings
- Opportunities to travel
This is an exciting opportunity for anexperienced Senior Client Manager to join an established, fun-loving company, working closely with some of the world’s leading drink brands in the out of home arena - Pubs, Bars, Hotels etc. They are a leading business intelligence and strategic consultancy provider, helping their clients understand their performance in the market, and informing them of strategies to facilitate growth.
You will be managing a portfolio of world renowned clients, and will be required to build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders & decision makers. As a market expert, you will identify, propose, upsell & implement the most appropriate projects or solutions for your key account base. Demonstrating great leadership skills, you will also be responsible for managing and mentoring a small team. Supporting and motivating them to not only achieve the team & business objectives, but their own personal development goals.
- Be an industry expert who can combine wider market insights with unique data to add serious value to your customers
- Lead, manage and develop a small but expanding team of account managers
- Nurture existing, and build new, client relationships with the goal being to achieve true peer-to-peer partnerships
- Be the primary point of contact for customers and organise, via a project delivery team in house, the analytical insight that drives the company’s products
- Understand your customers to the degree that you can recommend and upsell other services of the business in a credible, consultative manner
- Demonstrate a proven track record of managing and growing business to business relationships
- Experience of managing/coaching a team putting strategies in place
- Able to work to ambitious targets and tight deadlines whilst maintaining strong service levels and attention to detail
- Experienced at managing projects and delivering client briefs, as well as presenting at senior board level
- Experience in the field of market research and business intelligence, with the ability to understand and analyse key data
- Ideally some knowledge of the drinks/FMCG industry and out of home market.
- Previous experience as a Client/Account Manager.
- Great relationship skills, both with clients and colleagues, a confident individual who is organised and ambitious
- Have a full UK Driving License - a company car is provided