A large and well established Accountancy practice based in Croydon, Surrey, are seeking a highly experienced qualified Accountant to join their senior management team. This is a full time, permanent position, suitable for a experienced client manager seeking the next step in their accounts career with the prospect of becoming a Director!
Senior Client Accountant Position Overview
This is a hands on, client facing position, you will be managing a team of junior accountants and will be the first port of call for all client queries, advising them and helping them grow.
- Review of accounts production, corporation, and personal tax returns
- Providing business advice to the clients
- Support the Audit team where needed
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Manage a team of junior accounts and admin staff
- Liaise with outsourced accounts team
- Meet prospective clients, discuss requirements, and create proposal (with assistance from Directors as required).
- Introduce new services to existing clients at all touch points to build revenue
- To be the point of contact for client liaison.
- Meeting clients to discuss accounts..
- Advise clients on areas of business improvement.
Senior Client Accountant Position Requirements
ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified, with at least three years PQE
Experience in managing a team of junior accountants
Reviewing final accounts
Ambition to achieve
Portfolio management experience
Senior Client Accountant Position Remuneration
£50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience
Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Based in Croydon with flexible work from home
Director / Partner opportunity in the near future
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'