Senior Claims Broker
Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
Hyperion Insurance Group is looking to recruit a Senior Claims Broker to work within our Howden Division in our Bedford office.
A Senior Claims Broker acts as an expert intermediary between client and insurer, to negotiate significant & complex claims settlements to provide excellent claims service delivery.
Please note, this role is a FTC until January 2020.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Team player
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good level of communication and interpersonal skills including, written, verbal and face to face
- Highly organised, with good planning skills
- Able to work to flexibly to achieve tight deadlines/targets
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to build sustainable relationships
- Able to be proactive and work on own initiative
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Commercial acumen
- Significant claims experience/experience of working within an insurance and client-facing environment e.g. experience in business executive/claims broking role
About Hyperion Bedford
Our Bedford office is open plan with a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
We are proud of our learning and development programme.
We provide some of the best employee training within the Insurance industry and we support our employees professional development.
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and build a career then we want to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'