The overall purpose of this role is to provide support for the team and to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the administrative aspects of the claims team's caseload, ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy at all times.
My client is a law firm based in central Bristol.
The duties for this role include but are not limited to:
* Provide support to the claims teams ensuring the smooth running of the administrative aspects of the teams caseload
* Set up new matter files, including scanning of papers and arranging dates for file reviews
* Handle all basic procedural checks and actions on new files and ensure that files are distributed to Claims Handlers
* Conduct conflict searches on new files internally
* Chase up information relating to the case as required
* Assist claims handlers and supervisors with their daily To Do List
* Ensure management and client information are kept up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis. Using Excel to generate monthly reporting on cases for client review.
* Conduct billing administration, with input from case managers as required
* Conduct post completion administration
* Undertake basic clerical tasks on behalf of the team eg filing, faxing and photocopying
The ideal candidate should possess:
* 2 years experience in an an administrative role. Ideally, this would be within a professional services environment (but this is not essential).
* IT literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel
* Knowledge/previous experience of database systems would be an advantage.
* Quality and customer service oriented with a concern for accuracy and an eye for detail
* Positive and can do attitude with a willingness to contribute and support others as part of a team effort
* Able to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload effectively
* Able to use own initiative to progress tasks
* Confident verbal and written communication skills
On offer to the successful candidate is a great opportunity in a reputable law firm. This permanent role is paying a very competitive salary. If you would like to be considered please send in your CV as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job