McIver Scott are now recruiting for a well estabished Claims Centre in Liverpool. You will join a team of professionals and experts providing instrumental support for claims teams and management.
Duties could include the following but candidates must also be able to take on Ad-Hoc and confident duties from Senior Management. This role is a perfect platform to develop your career into Management.
You will :-
- Provide support to the claims teams ensuring the smooth running of the administrative aspects of the teams caseload
- Set up new matter files, including scanning of papers and arranging dates for file reviews
- Handle all basic procedural checks and actions on new files and ensure that files are distributed to Claims Handlers
- Conduct conflict searches on new files internally
- Chase up information relating to the case as required
- Assist claims handlers and supervisors with their daily To Do List
- Ensure management and client information are kept up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis. Using Excel to generate monthly reporting on cases for client review.
- Conduct billing administration, with input from case managers as required
- Conduct post completion administration
- Undertake basic clerical tasks on behalf of the team e.g. filing, faxing and photocopying
- Provide Management support including HR administration & some Accounts duties.
Company offers excellent career opportunity, annual salary, bonus and other company benefits
For more information please contact Allison Coe on 0777-577-1240
- Accounts Assistant