Senior Civil Project Engineer
Our client are a multi-disciplined engineering practise with a passion for excellence, innovation and environmental sustainability.
They're looking for an experienced Senior Civil Project Engineer. You will join the Civil Engineering team to provide engineering support on single and multi-disciplinary projects, including new build and refurbishment projects for the public and private sectors. Typical projects range in value from GBP £0.5-30m and are extremely varied in type, scope and complexity.
The Senior Civil Project Engineer will be responsible, under the leadership of the Associate Director for the project management of complex projects for clients in the Industrial, Educational, Leisure, Healthcare, Residential and Public sectors. This will include client liaison, design, interface with project teams, contract implementation and providing support to other offices. It will also require managing team resources allocated by the Associate Director.
The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Civil Engineering and be a member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
You will have experience in the design of roads & drainage schemes, and a very good level of computer literacy in Windows, AutoCAD, Microdrainage and infrastructure design software (ideally PDS and / or AutoCAD CIVIL 3D) and Microsoft Office software is required.
You will ideally have 5-7 years Civil Engineering experience in a design-related environment. This experience should be post qualification construction or related industry experience.
The ability to operate as part of a project team within appropriate authority levels and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as within part of a team.
- Liaison and representation of the company with other project professionals
- Representing the company at client facing meetings
- Ability to complete Flood Risk Assessments
- Detailed knowledge of and ability to independently design Infrastructure, roads, drainage etc. including S38 and S278 Highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes
- Knowledge of and ability to use Autocad, Microdrainage and infrastructure design software (ideally PDS and / or AutoCAD CIVIL 3D)
- Preparing technical specifications
- Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
- Maintaining records and archives within document and project management systems
If you're an experienced Senior Civil Engineer then apply now!
Key Search Words: Civil Engineer / Engineer
- Civil Engineering
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'