Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Ipswich.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the planning, design and management of civil design projects, including roads & drainage.
- Undertake feasibility, concept and detail civil engineering design and checking of drainage design
- Undertake inspections of civil engineering installations
- Participate as a member of the team, supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business.
- Deputise for the head of profession as required
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service.
- Take ownership for own personal development.
- Support junior staff 2.
- Prepare bids for tenders, and report to clients, public agents and planning bodies
- Provide an efficient and business-like point of contact. This includes responding to internal and external enquiries and (via face-to-face, telephone, email).
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of customer service at all times to Clients and other practices within the industry
- At least 4 years' experience in Civil Engineering
- Roads & drainage design background
- Chartered with ICE or equivalent
- Decision making ability with minimal supervision
- Ability to work directly with clients and other team members to ensure projects are completed in agree timescales
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on , otherwise click apply now.