Senior Civil Engineer Rail - Hull
Senior Civil Engineer (Rail)
My client an award winning, UK leader in engineering are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with experience in the Rail industry to join the Hull office.
You will have responsibility and be accountable, for the successful execution of all civil and structural engineering activities on projects that you are assigned to by the Engineering Director.
- Plan the works on your projects, to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity
- Deliver projects on time and achieve full client satisfaction
- Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
- Ensure all engineering and design documentations is correctly produced to client procedures, within contract timescales
- Compile and issue all necessary cost and schedule progress reports
Requirements & Qualifications:
- BEng or MEng in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered Engineer with ICE or IStructE
- Extensive experience within the Rail, Energy, Industrial and Construction sectors
- Experience in leading teams of engineers and technicians
- Fully Conversant with all current Civil/Structural and HSE legislations appropriate to the Rail, Energy, Industrial and Construction sectors
- Have a clear understanding of quality systems to ISO 9001 standards
- Practical knowledge of design to Eurocodes in Concrete, Steelwork, Masonry and Timber
The ideal candidate, will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, self-motivated, creative, work well within a team and have the ability to manage their own workload.
On offer is a competitive salary and excellent benefits package that includes a guaranteed annual bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Spinks on or email:
- Civil/Structural Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"