Senior Civil Engineer - Ipswich - Permanent - £40-65k+
Position: Senior Civil Engineer
Salary: £40-65k+ (Neg depending on experience,My Client is keen to look at technicians also.)
Sector: Civil, Structural, Infrastructure, Consultancy.
My client has extensive knowledge of all types of building work and can offer the full range of structural and civil engineering consultancy services based in Ipswich.
Daily, the Senior Civil Engineer will plan, design and manage civil design projects, ensuring the structures are compliant and economic. My client is ideally looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with knowledge of preparing bids for tenders, report to clients, public agents and planning bodies. The Senior Civil Engineer should also Provide an efficient and business-like point of contact. This includes responding to internal and external enquiries and (via face-to-face, telephone, email).
Essential skills for the Senior Civil Engineer;
- Experienced Engineer with a minimum of 5 years UK experience.
- Chartered with ICE or equivalent.
- Decision making ability with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work directly with clients and other team members to ensure projects are completed in agree timescales.
- A BSc, MSc or MEng in Civil Engineering or Infrastructure Engineering.
If you believe you are suitable for this role as a Senior Civil Engineer and would like to apply, please do so with an up to date CV and up to date contact details ASAP!
Premier are acting as an employment agency