Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting one of our Cardiff based, well respected structural and civil engineering consultancies on the appointment of a Senior Civil Engineer.
Some duties of this Senior Civil Engineering role are outlined below:
- Client & Design Team Liaison
- Managing and delegating specifications to design teams, graduate and project engineers
- Attend meetings with clients and the design team
- Carry out surveys and prepare written reports
- Involvement with drawings and design
- Carry out site inspections, reporting on progress and quality
- Monitor project costs against fees, taking responsibility for the profitability of each commission
To be considered for this Senior Civil Engineering role, you will need the following:
- BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering
- Confident in Windes (Microdrainage) and AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D
- Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Record of dealing with Water Authorities for S106
- Experience with Highways S278 works
This Senior Civil Engineer position offers an extremely competitive salary and package. Due to continued workload, there is also significant scope to grow within the company.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on or email .
- Civil 3D
- Auto Cad
- Micro Drainage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'