Senior Civil Engineer Birmingham Penguin Recruitment
Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an established, well respected structural and civil engineering consultancy based in Birmingham. This is an exciting time for our client. They currently have a number of projects across the UK and as a consequence, they are actively seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design and management of site development schemes
- Regular contact with clients and attend meetings
- Management of each project from pre-planning to the detailed design stage
- Responsible for an Assistant Engineer and Graduate Engineer
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability
- Drainage and external levels of design capability
- Cut and Fill ground modelling
- Flood Risk Assessment Reports and SuDs Reports
You will require:
- BEng or MEng in Civil Engineering
- minimum of 5 years experience
- Confident in Flow Hydraulic Modelling, Civils 3D and AutoCAD
- Experience of producing Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies
- Record of dealing with Water Authorities for S106
- Experience with Highways S278 works
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on or email .
- Civil 3D
- Auto Cad
- Micro Drainage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'