Senior Citrix Engineer, London, £65,000 - £70,000
A London based Cloud Specialist is seeking a highly skilled Senior Citrix Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are market leaders in building and managing Cloud solutions for their clients within financial services. You will operate and support large scale Citrix farm implementations as well as provided technical and project leadership.
Required skills include:
- Certification - CCP-V or Above
- Strong Citrix engineering skills
- Strong Netscaler & XenDesktop
- Strong Active Directory, SCCM and App delivery
- Understands user roaming profiles intimately and the various industry approaches
- Understands application deliver methods and approaches intimately (Citrix app publishing, App-V etc)
- Good general Cloud platform skills (preferably Azure)
- Desktop imaging methods (engineering and operation) - WDS/MDT/PVS/MCS etc
- Experience of thin client technologies and protocols (including engineering / tuning for performance etc)
- Desktop and network security and appliances
- The ideal candidate will have architected, engineered, deployed and operated/supported large scale Citrix farm and VDI implementations.
- Worked with various versions of the Citrix platform (Metaframe, Presentation Server, XenDesktop) mainly in large environments
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job