Reed are currently working with Middlesbrough Council to recruit for experienced social workers with the relevant experience of CiN & CP, and who are able to pickup a caseload of 25.
We are working from home at present and working arrangements are reviewed regularly in the current situation. Meetings are telephone based, including conference and court. Flexible working is an option and can be discussed with the TM upon interview.
About the role:
- Completing s47 investigations
- Initiating court proceedings
- Managing a caseload of CP, CIN and LAC
- Managing cases from point of referral by MASH
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North East. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North East: Middlesbrough Council, Stockton Council, Redcar & Cleveland Council, Hartlepool Council, Darlington Council, Durham County Council, Sunderland City Council, Newcastle City Council, Gateshead Council, South Tyneside Council, North Tyneside Council and Northumberland County Council
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'