Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
Are you a passionate and inspirational leader? Do you have what it takes to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people? Our remarkable staff do every day.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Residential Support Worker to join our Children's Home located in Wakefield.
When we say Home, we really mean it. We endeavour to create a home environment that exceeds the needs of our children and young people - enabling them to express their characters, feel safe and enrich their lives.
We firmly believe that our staff are central to helping us achieve this, which is why we will provide you with ongoing training and development, frequent supervision and extensive opportunities for progression. We are committed to staff retention, development and equality.
You will be working within our Children's Home for children and young people of mixed gender aged between 8 - 18 years with Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour.
Working as a Senior Residential Support Worker, you will be responsible for supporting the Registered Manager with the day-to-day running of the Children's Home including providing professional support, guidance and supervision to the staff team.
You must be willing to go above and beyond for our children and young people - ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can reflect upon and carry with them into adulthood.
In return, we are offering a career defining opportunity to impact on an organisation that is ambitious in its vision to provide children and young people with a high standard of specialised and individualised care.
Salary and Benefits
- £25,358 per annum inlcuding £33.40 sleep-in allowance.
- Additional overtime and sleep-in enhancements.
- Opportunity to work flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Genuine opportunity for progression into a Deputy Manager position.
- Recent experience working either as a Senior Residential Support Worker or as a Residential Support Worker in a Children's Home.
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own transport.
- We are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible. Please apply today by responding to this job advertisement.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'