- To ensure the standards set by the Executive chef are adhered to.
- To ensure that the section in which you are working is functioning effectively.
- To ensure that all food produce is used correctly.
- To encourage all Chef de Partie, Commis chefs and kitchen porters in their work.
- To supervise the Chef de Parties & Commis chefs in your section.
- To carry out on job coaching with Chef de Parties & Commis Chefs in your section.
- To adhere to portion control.
- To carry out checks on Restaurant and Banqueting activity when coming on duty and take appropriate action as required.
- To carry out temperature checks on all foods being sent for Banqueting and retain samples ensuring correct labelling.
- To ensure that all mis-en-place is prepared before going off shift.
- Ensure you adhere to policies and procedures as set out in the staff handbook.
Punctuality & Timekeeping
- To arrive for work and be ready to commence your duties at the appointed start time.
- To adhere to the Company’ policy regarding sickness notification and holiday authorisation procedures.
To always ensure that you are aware of your rota and that you attend work as scheduled
Senior chef de partie must have at least 2 years experience working as a chef de partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'