Senior Chef de Partie
The pub serves Great British pub cuisine, focusing on fresh & locally sourced ingredients. They are independently owned & has recently been beautifully refurbished and boasts a spacious, comfortable bar area, for relaxed dining, oozing in charm and local heritage.
- Adapting your skills within this role to develop yourself in the kitchen
- Training in various aspects under the Sous and Head Chef
- Assisting with the production of a variety of high quality dishes
- Creating dishes with locally sourced, and ethically produced ingredients
- Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience
- A share of tronc / tips
The Ideal Candidate
As the Senior Chef de Partie, you’ll be tasked to help to progress the kitchen forwards in every aspect possible. It’s a great stepping stone for you to push on to higher roles in the future as it will give you all of the experience you need to become a top-class Chef and leader.
You’ll need to be a talented and confident Chef with passion for fresh food and a love of kitchen camaraderie. You’ll be able to bring the best out in others – and you’ll take immense pride in every successful service.
- Passion for detail and presentation
- Ideal next step for an experienced Chef de Partie with at least 1 years’ experience
- An extensive knowledge of seasonal produce and cooking techniques
- Has confidence in their cooking abilities
- Has excellent drive and compassion within the kitchen
- You must thrive under pressure
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Carl or Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job