Senior Chef De Partie - Exclusive Hotel
Our client runs one of Europe's leading and most exclusive 5* Red Resorts and are currently looking to appoint a Senior Chef De Partie to join their team.
Overall Purpose: Preparing top class cuisine/dishes using fresh local ingredients.
- Assist the Executive Chef, Sous Chef and Stoke Park to retain the 5 star standards.
- Assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to oversee San Marco to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place is ready for service.
- Assist in training the Chef de Partie, Demi and Commis Chefs.
- Assist in maintaining a professional level in San Marco, adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Assist in the day to day ordering for San Marco’s Kitchen.
- Ensure that the San Marco’s kitchen is clean and meets safety standards.
- Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is fully functional, stored correctly and staff are looking after the equipment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within a similar post within a 4 or 5* facility. You must be confident, engaging and a team player.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'