Our client runs one of Europes leading and most exclusive 5* Red Resorts and are currently looking to appoint a Senior Chef De Partie to join their team.
To assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs to prepare top class cuisine/dishes using fresh local ingredients.
- To assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs and the resort to retain the 5 star
- Assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to oversee San Marco to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place is ready for service.
- Your main focus will be on San Marco - Italian Brassiere serving Healthy and Fresh Dishes - This is an Open plan kitchen
- To ensure that the section is set for service.
- To train all Chefs and Kitchen Porters.
- To assist the Chef and Sous Chefs with daily food ordering.
- To help control wastage and food costs.
- To ensure the kitchen is organised with the correct daily function sheets, mis en place, job lists and that jobs are prioritised in the correct order
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months experience within a similar post within a 4 or 5* facility. You must be confident, engaging and a team player.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job