An exciting position has opened for a capable and ambitious Senior Chef de Partie to join a world famous Brand in London.
This place offers a fresh, vibrant and seasonally changing in house designed menu and is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunches, dinners, weekend brunches and private dining events
As Senior Chef de Partie you will be helping in running the kitchen, this opportunity will also suit someone who is working currently as Chef de Partie and is ready for the next step OR looking for a change.
- £24,000 per annum + £4,000 Service Charge
- 22 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Working Hours: 46 hours per week ( 5 out of 7 ), Including Weekends.
- Location: Central London
- Discounted Oyster card for travel
- Clothing Allowances/Discount from the retail store
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- You MUST HAVE culinary experience is MEAT
- Experience in Canapes
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Excellent customer service skills & attention to details
- Managing food purchases and storage
- Stock Takes
- Be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Demonstrate that you are driven, committed and not only keen to learn, but also to help those under you develop and flourish.
- Have impressive service-standards.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in our Harrow Perm Team on for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'