Senior Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary £42 - 45k pa DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
You are a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) probably residing in Kent within reach of Gravesend and you relish the chance to lead the expanding team of a Building Consultancy in a multi-discipline firm of Chartered Surveyors. A firm with an enticing array of corporate benefits and regular events to ensure a consistently high satisfaction rating.
The firm is committed to maintaining a high level of professionalism by creating a working environment that encourages people to add to their skills; they are provided with everything they need to achieve their potential. This facilitates growth of a diverse portfolio promoting the continued development of a strong client base.
The highly experienced and skilled team of Building Surveyors within the Professional Services Division can claim local, regional and specialist knowledge. There is a wealth of resources and expertise to consult with, in the wider firm, such that they are able to provide clients with the best possible advice throughout Kent and the South East.
The team has excellent technical knowledge on a range of commercial and residential property and is able to provide relevant, practical and concise advice.
Senior Chartererd Building Surveyor
You will have strong Building Surveying skills across a wide spectrum of service areas enabling you to deliver professional and project services as well as overseeing the day-to-day running of the department while reporting to a line Director. These services will include:
- Building inspection reports
- Dilapidations advice for both tenants and landlords
- Advice on exit strategies for tenants
- Party wall notices and awards
- Planned/reactive maintenance
- Pre-acquisition surveys
- Contract administration
- CDM co-ordination
- Effective project management
- Networking for business development
With Building Surveying skills in most service areas you will be responsible for delivering professional and project services. Your background will likely include:
- MRICS Chartered status
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients, colleagues & team members
- Sound commercial awareness
- Knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- Interest and willingness to mentor junior surveyors and APC candidates
- Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential
If you wish to be considered for this Senior Chartered Building Surveyor position, please apply on-line here or contact Roger Holden directly at Graham Rose Recruitment
- Building Surveyor