Senior Chartered Accountant required for our well established client, a practice spanning Oxfordshire & Northamptonshire.
Based in Banbury, you will be responsible for handling the accounting function of a portfolio of valuable clients within the SME market:
Day to Day Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of Management and Year End Accounts
- Preparation of all Supporting Management Information, and financial reporting in a timely and efficient manner
- Review & Prepare all VAT paperwork for timely submission
- Provide Bookkeeping, ledge and reconciliation support as required
- Support the delivery of a quality and effective service to all clients at all times
- Review and depending on size of assignment prepare client tax returns based on information supplied by client, advice on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines in line with the firm’s standards.
- Assisting clients with accounts software and other bookkeeping queries as required
To be considered for this role you must be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2 years proven practice experience. You must have experience with cloud accounting software such as Xero, be diligent, proactive and have an inherent need to provide an outstanding service. You must be a great networker, confident and outgoing with a natural ability to build rapport and trust. You must also have the highest degree of confidentiality, be self-motivated and organised with a logical and critical thinking mind.
This role comes with a very attractive salary, pension scheme, flexible working hours, 28 days’ holiday, medical cash plan, Vitality healthcare insurance and a fantastic working culture including regular staff socials and an extremely friendly environment.
If you feel you have the correct skillset for this role then please apply today.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'