Are you an experienced Senior Night Nurse looking for a new career?
- Be responsible for leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
- Plan rotas/recruit/train and mentor staff
- Build strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services
- Comply to NMC guidelines with administration of medicine
- You must be an RMN/RGN with a registered NMC Pin
- You must have previous experience in a nursing management role
- You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
- You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA)
In return we can offer…
- Free PVG
- A fantastic working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Pay
- Robust training programme and ongoing career development
- A comprehensive bonus scheme including: gift vouchers, refer a friend, a pension, attendance reward and much more!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, Top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Night Sister to run the General/dementia Nursing Unit in our Nursing and Residential home- Braemount.
Braemount is a 90 bedded home in Paisley which provides Dementia nursing/palliative care/Parkinson's care and convalescence.
This role will be full time working nights and we will need for you to have flexibility for weekends as and when required.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
Reference ID: Braemount Senior Charge Nurse
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.69 per hour
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- NMC PIN (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'