- Senior Channel Marketing Manager reporting to Global Channel Lead
- Working closely with teams across the UK and US that include product, events and demand generation
- Represent the EMEA team and ensure that new and existing partner relationships are managed well
- Well established cloud service provider
- £55,000-£70,000 + 10% bonus
The Role: This role is an integral hire for an organisation that has seen exciting levels of growth in recent years. As Senior Channel Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of five and provide them with clear direction - setting goals, analysing and tracking metrics/results. The successful candidate will be responsible for the translation of the global strategy and ensuring that each region is catered for. The Global Channel Lead aims to hire someone looking to step up and take on the responsibility of improving the quality and effectiveness of existing and future relationships. The successful candidate will be a relationship builder and a confident, outgoing individual with exceptional marketing skills. The right candidate will have worked in a B2B channel-focused marketing role.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Channel Marketing Manager include:
- Develop partner marketing strategies, assess what channels to utilise in order to maximise sales and increase profits
- Assess partner performance and recommend any improvements that need to be made
- Maintain a good relationship with current partners
- Liaise with numerous internal stakeholders to deliver multiple projects that have a clear direction on time
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in supporting partner marketing campaigns
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ideally targeted the SME market
- Worked for a B2B organisation
- Supported a sales function in discussing a contact strategy for acquisition and retention
The company are well known in the cloud management space and are scaling up their operation following consistent growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join the business and help them to achieve their ambitious growth goals.
The Package for Senior Channel Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £55,000- £70,000 + 10% bonus
Location: The position of Senior Chanel Marketing Manager will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job