An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Magnum, Solero, Cornetto and Ben & Jerrys, are currently seeking a Senior Category Manager based at their UK HQ in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for 6 months, 36.25 hour week, paying up to £69,000 per annum, pro rata.
The purpose of this role is to grow the categories that operates to ensure their future. In this role you deliver best in class category and shopper insights to our retailers and our business, developing strategies, solutions and recommendations to grow our mutual businesses sustainably.
Channel anchor: What is expected?
- Own the overarching category management relationship with the customer/channel and ensure we build maximum credibility e.g. consistent and well know person in customer/channel, act as quality control and gatekeeper of trust we build externally in our category expertise
- Be the expert in how we can win using category management in that customer/channel e.g. know key people to engage, right data to use, milestones and timings to hit, customer strategy on category management, channel trends and trajectory
- Act as point person for customer/channel director to build strategy with e.g. key support in building role of customer/channel reviewing innovation pipeline, wingman in T2Ts/strategy days
- Governing discipline and the planning of cat man agile resource and phasing for their channel/customer - bringing in the right anchor category experts and ensuring cat man team are upskilled to appropriate level in their channel/category
Category anchor: What is expected?
- Be the deep expert in the category, set the category growth drivers, vision and trends
- Strong connection CMI to facilitate understanding of category through data and insight
- Build the channel growth model for the category (what are the roles of each customer/category in the category)
- Support their category initiatives across customers
- Champion their category in the cat man team e.g. ensuring the other anchor roles have an appropriate level of understanding of their category to facilitate resource recommendations
- Ensure the CCBT, CD Director buddy and CCD fully understand the category drivers and feed into the category strategy
- Consult and challenge the Category Strategy and execution to ensure aligned to category/channel growth drivers
Key Skills required:
- Strategy creation and implementation
- Category Management experience
- Building great customer relationships
- Data analysis and insight generation
- High level of presentation skills
- High level of influencing skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'