Senior Category Manager - Cosmetics
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Mobile Phone + Laptop
Office Based: Redditch, UK
Would you like to work for one of the top UK cosmetic suppliers?
Do you want to be part of a family run business where your impact is felt, and your contribution is valued?
Are you a Category Analyst experienced with IRI/AC Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Kantar, Retailer EPOS or similar and looking to take your next step?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then this may be the role for you…
The Requirements of Senior Category Manager:
- Ideally you will hold a qualification relevant to marketing and/or business
- Right now, you will be a Category Analyst, Brand Analyst, Insight Analyst, Insight Manager or Category Manager etc.
- You must have experience working within FMCG such as Beauty, Cosmetics, Gifting or Seasonal Products etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail market and ideally experience dealing not only with general retailers but high-street retailers as well
- Experience managing people within a previous role is beneficial
- Familiarity with IRI/AC Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Kantar and/or Retailer EPOS
- Full and clean Driving licence
The Role of Senior Category Manager:
- The Senior Category Manager will be the Guru and In-House Champion of Customer & Consumer Insight
- Lead the identification, sourcing, recommendation and effective use of appropriate data to provide true market, category and consumer insight to the business to help realise range and space growth and develop new market opportunities
- Support the development of gap analysis, range matrix & distribution strategy for each brand for each season
- Help optimise the portfolio for revenue and profitability, developing clear core range propositions and pricing strategies by trade channel and market to
- Comprehensively analyse & interpret category and sales data along with any associated consumer insight to create the 'silver bullets’ to support our sales, product development and marketing teams
- Play a pivotal role in helping to provide the insight to shape our strategy and plan, proactively contributing to the annual planning process
- Constantly look for opportunities to increase sales and drive margin and/or performance and make sure these are brought to the table
The Company & Opportunity
- My client is of the of UK’s top toiletry gift brands
- They are a family owned business who have a strong reputation for looking after and nurturing their people
- All of the staff within my client’s organisation live and breathe their values which consist of:
- Results first; being easy for customers to do business with; keeping promises and having passion for everything which they do!
For more information about the Senior Category Manager role or to apply please click "Apply Now".
To apply for this role you must have the right to work in the UK.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"